Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Best Kew Gardens/Local Photos


So we get a lot of people looking at the blog from surrounding areas all over NYC and I was wondering if the blog gives viewers who have not been here a good realistic vision of what KG is like and I think we can do a better job in that department. Therefore, I am asking everyone to send me your best shots of the area with a short description and the name of photographer which I will post here for us to enjoy as well as to show those people not from here what KG is all about. Please send by August 24th to kewgardensblog@gmail.com 

(photo of "Civic Virtue" above taken from the Bridge and Tunnel Club website - http://www.bridgeandtunnelclub.com/bigmap/queens/kewgardens/index.htm)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let us know if it is not letting you leave one so we can resolve that problem. And Keep trying! The site gets a little screwy sometimes...