TD Bank and TD Banknorth are inviting you to "Be a fan"
of Special Olympics, June 1 - July 15!
As part of a national partnership, TD Bank and TD Banknorth are asking their customers to help them raise funds for Special Olympics through a variety of unique and fun ways.
Here are just a few ways you can team up with them to support Special Olympics New York athletes:
- For a $5 donation, you can sport a cool "Be a fan" bracelet - just pick one up at any TD Bank location or TD Banknorth!
- Is all that loose change slowing you down? Take it to TD Bank, have it converted to bills and choose to donate a portion (or maybe all?) of your conversion to Special Olympics.
- Visit www.tdbank.com/beafan and /www.tdbanknorth.com/beafan/ (starting June 1) to make an on-line donation. That's easy !
- Make an in-store donation next time you're in.
- Take part in one of their special in-store, fun events that will benefit Special Olympics. Could be a car wash, a dunk tank, a bake sale, a concert, who knows what they'll come up with? And our athletes will be attending many of these events, so you'll get to meet a hometown hero!
- Have a commercial account with TD Bank? Talk to your account representative about how you can make a donation.